Old 30-09-2011, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default See what I mean?

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:17:32 +0100, Sacha wrote:
[...]
Google archives don't have
anyone's permission to archive posts, as far as I know!

Well, I for one am grateful they do archive everything, and at no
commercial benefit to themselves - though I can't really see how they
could keep it up for ever, particularly as they are no longer very
good at it. One can opt out, which I know isn't perfect, but it's more
than one can do with a published letter to the editor of a paper: that
will be preserved till the British Library is dust.

--
Mike.