Old 30-09-2011, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default See what I mean?

"'Mike'" wrote in message

On 2011-09-30 15:14:24 +0100, Baz said:

My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

They all are Baz, from all of us.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Yes, and I don't like it either! Not much to be done, as it's not
illegal.
I don't think it's a security risk, like Baz does, but it still ticks me
off. If it bothered me too much, I might get in touch with GardenBanter
about it, but it doesn't, so I haven't.

:-))

Well done. Glad to see you've not got your knickers in a twist as others
have done

The thing is that Baz had a very bad thing happen that compromised his safe
place and he, poor lad, is now suffering the emotional consequences of that
which should not be taken lightly.
I'm not surprised that he appears paranoid.
Your "if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen" posts help him
exactly how?