Old 30-09-2011, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Seeds at Tesco

"Sacha" wrote in message
Makes me wonder if it's the vertebrae that are involved. Someone here is
going through just such a shoulder problem though it wasn't broken. But
her pain is pitiful to see and it's thought possible it stems from a disc
problem now. The physio/Swedish masseuse she went to did her a lot of good
but won't touch it further until she has the pain under control and a full
diagnosis.
--

No vertebrae prob, I just did a good job of fracturing/dislocating my
shoulder and despite being in agony, decided it was a bad sprain and didn't