Old 20-04-2003, 06:25 AM
Ron Nelson

Default Roots coming out of stems everywhere???

I have what looks like roots coming out of the stems of several of my plants
(Cabomba, Ludwigia, Ambulia) well above the 100% flourite substrate. The
tank is a 75g with almost 3.5 watts/g and co2 injection. I had been using
flourish at the recommended dosage for fertilization, but in the last week
started using pmdd... This started happening before the switch. I've tried
looking around for ideas at the krib but didn't find anything. Is this
because of something I am doing or not doing? Aside from looking kind of
strange the plants seem to be growing very well...

Thanks,
Ron Nelson