Old 01-10-2011, 08:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Sick, no. Frustrated, yes

On Sep 30, 6:02*pm, Baz wrote:
Look guys and girls, I know I can be a cnut. Enough of that.

I am trying to make us all aware of a new wave of fraud.

Forensic fraud.

Ok, some wise arse is going to say that their DNA is not possible within
the internet.

These people use whatever means they can to rob you of your money.

Forensic Fraud comes from your mobile phone or computer, meaning that they
can find out with forensic software just how much money they can steal from
you! Your post code is enough, and this code is so bloody easy to find.
Just be aware of this please.

Baz

There is a fool proof method of dealing with all this.
Conduct NO business of any sort on the internet.
Burn all paperwork, throw nothing out with personal details.
Keep nothing on any computer linked to the internet related to money,
personal details
etc.
The biggest threat then remaining is buying things by telephone using
credit card etc.

Things is gonna get worse over this next few years. Much worse.
I mean crime, robbery and burglary.
I think we all need to make our homes more secure. And gardens.
Best thing is a good dog.