Old 01-10-2011, 08:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default See what I mean?

On Sep 30, 6:13*pm, Baz wrote:
Martin Brown wrote :

Just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not all out to
get you. But in this case the OPs fear of crime does verge on
paranoia.

Regards,
Martin Brown

If you had understood what I was saying, and then call me paranoid(which I
find very upsetting) surely you can see my point.

Isn't it nice to see so many doctors in this group.

Baz

Your worries are well founded but
He means you are worrying unneccessarily. You are making yourself ill.
Now all you have to do is keep money and computer separate.
Go down to your local bank/Bsoc. branch to conduct your business.
That's what I do.
Burn all redundant paperwork.