Old 26-02-2003, 08:16 PM
animaux

Default GARDENING NEWSGROUP!!!!!!!!

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:01:35 GMT, it's me wrote:

Ms. Brown is right this is a NG about gardening and posts should be limited to gardening.

No she isn't right at all. This is a public newsgroup and as such will not be
moderated. Next.

As long as groups are not moderated you will continue to get OT Post,
people who don't use Spell Check, Top Post, Use poor Grammer, Etc...
Deal with it.

But it's A$$holes like you that make personal attacks on people for no
good reason is far worst than any OT Post and does more to break up NGs
then anything else.

Is calling someone an A$$hole, different than calling them an asshole? Isn't
that a personal attack? Cereoid has never wanted to or intended to break this
newsgroup up. Stick around. You may laugh at his over the top ranting.
Personally, though people don't understand why, I find him funny and fun.

So, I hope you have a cold wet spring and all your seeds ROT! Followed
by NO rain this summer, And you are hit with a early Killing FROST!

Brother.