Old 01-10-2011, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default See what I mean?

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

On 2011-09-30 15:14:24 +0100, Baz said:

My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

They all are Baz, from all of us.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Yes, and I don't like it either! Not much to be done, as it's not
illegal. I don't think it's a security risk, like Baz does, but it
still ticks me off. If it bothered me too much, I might get in
touch with GardenBanter about it, but it doesn't, so I haven't.

I honestly give up.
Does no-one think that g...........

********
You deserve eachother

Baz

Stop now and ask yourself "in the scheme of things does it matter if
Garden Banter steal my posts?"
Yes, it kind of does but watch my lips "IT IS NOT IMPORTANT.."
It was not necessary to say "********" to me, and that was really
rude. Baz, I think what happened to you re your car has had more
effect on you than you think. I know you don't want to believe this
but please see your doctor to talk these things over soon.
Tina

Sorry for that, I mixed up there. Wrong response to the wrong post. No
excuses for using bad langage, that we bad too.

Baz