Old 01-10-2011, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Qwight Qwight is offline

Default See what I mean?

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 11:58:27 GMT, Baz wrote:

"Bill Grey" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

:-)))

Yes, but look at the advertising being stretched still further :-))

Mike

My KF is not set properly, otherwise I would not have to see your
pathetic agenda.
It is sorted now, goodbye to you and The Isle Of White.

pots and black etc ?????

OK, Mr.Grey what have I done now?

I hope it's not too serious to mend.

I think the 'black' comment was a pun on your 'Isle of White'.
Actually it's spelt Isle of Wight, and we are not all like the
unfortunate resident that you have kf'd.