Old 01-10-2011, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sick, no. Frustrated, yes

In article , Baz wrote:

I may appear to be an alarmist, but truly I am not.

I have a firm grip.

I would respectfuly ask you to wait until Forensic Internet Fraud(FIF) hits
the news before you condemn me. It will no doubt shock you.

Not really - I have known about it for a decade or so. I am not what
I would call an expert in this area (though I am in several areas of
computing), but do know some of the country's top experts.

You are correct about the issues, but have misunderstood the details.
The extreme forms of such fraud are only done by organised crime,
such as the Mafia, Mossad, the CIA and so on, and the objectives are
either to extract millions (often several) or extend diplomacy by
other means (look that up). You and I are not interesting.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.