Old 01-10-2011, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sick, no. Frustrated, yes

In article , Baz wrote:
Emery Davis wrote in
:

Baz, do you know that (Dr) Nick Maclaren is a well respected lecturer
in computing at Cambridge?

No! I did not, but as this is not about computing, why would I?

Internet security is a branch of IT. As I said, I am not personally
a real expert, though I know some. As several of us have said, your
fears are well-founded in principle, but you have many of the details
wrong and the risks are not as high or ubiquitous as you believe.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.