Old 01-10-2011, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Sick, no. Frustrated, yes

"Baz" wrote in message
wrote in :

Internet security is a branch of IT. As I said, I am not personally
a real expert, though I know some. As several of us have said, your
fears are well-founded in principle, but you have many of the details
wrong and the risks are not as high or ubiquitous as you believe.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

In this instance I am not wrong.

When I am in the wrong I openly admit it to everybody, as has been the
case
too many times for my liking. But at least I do.

Baz

What does your doctor say?