Old 01-10-2011, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Use of the English Language.

Crowings pruned

Hmmm. I only picked this up by accident but as I've got it, lets
enjoy. I've cut his input and pasted it below with interspersed
comments as that's the only way my wonderful newsreader settings will
let me,.

Applicable to this site.

Your coment, Crowe. Please explain "site". (Actually, no need to
bother. Anyone with the remotest interest in you comments has
killfiled you as you've proved yourself to be a [maybe the bit on top
of the neck of someone called Richard?]

A once regular troll once swore at me on this newsgroup and I put him and
his posting in the gutter where it belonged. For a very long time I have
taken the stance that if one has to use abusive language to express
yourself, you are lacking in the education of the English Language

Hang on, do you mean that you put yourself and your posting in the
gutter? Why then do you persist?

Your comments would be welcome, and remember, this, and your responses are
archived and are copied to gardenbanter and suchlike.

Taken for granted. Incidentally, Crowe, feel free to respond. I won't
see your excrement. Apologies to certain URGlers who will.

I, and my friends who have been directed to these sites to see the

Why? You actually have friends? Miracles? I'll send your contact
details to the Pope. You must (on your own admission) be eligible for
beatification.

There is NO place for foul language on ANY newsgroup or forum

Ah, So we must not utter the phrase "M... C....". Suits me..0 If we
remove Crowe from the group then the need for foul language proably
reduces by 100%.

Incidentally, Mr Clerk, the regulars in this newsgroup rarely utilise
the foul language to which Mr Crowe refers (I'm having stomach pains
at the thought of referring to him as Mr) other than when referring to
the aforementioned Mr Crowe. The man's so up his own rear end as to be
unbelievable! He must have a 2 foot diameter sphincter at least (to
allow the shoulders to follow the head).

Cheers, Jake
URGling from the less wet end of Swansea Bay in between
sweeping up leaves by the cubic metre!

www.rivendell.org.uk