Old 02-10-2011, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RG[_2_] RG[_2_] is offline

Default Use of the English Language.

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 20:09:26 +0100, The Clerk
wrote:

On Oct 1, 5:38 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
NOT OT

Applicable to this site.

A once regular troll once swore at me on this newsgroup and I put him
and
his posting in the gutter where it belonged. For a very long time I have
taken the stance that if one has to use abusive language to express
yourself, you are lacking in the education of the English Language

Your comments would be welcome, and remember, this, and your responses
are
archived and are copied to gardenbanter and suchlike.

I, and my friends who have been directed to these sites to see the

There is NO place for foul language on ANY newsgroup or forum

Mike

Why does anyone need to use foul language. our language is so rich
that one can always curse without cussing. Keep calm and carry on. :-)
Chris.

They call him a shit because he behaves as a shit. Similarly when they
call him a bully or a liar.
They are gardeners, down to earth and used to calling a spade a spade.
The answer is in Crowe's own hands. All he has to do is behave with
respect to others and he will then be treated with respect in return.