Old 02-10-2011, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bart Bart is offline

Default lawnmower troubles

On Oct 2, 9:51*am, "'Mike'" wrote:
"Bart" wrote in message

On Oct 1, 12:05 pm, Janet Tweedy wrote:

In article
,
Bart writes

You might find it a whole lot easier, and far less costly to remove
the spark plug when the mower stops, and see whether its sparking
properly or not,

How do i look at the spark plug at the same time as pulling the rope
that pulls the choke/ignition? I need to stand at the back to get enough
pull on the rope itself so peering over to the front of the machine is
not going to be terribly easy as I'm only 5ft 4"
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Might be easier and cheaper to find someone to give you a hand for a
few minutes, and at least make an attempt to sort out your problems,
rather than endless posts on here, which mostly result in responses
from people who dont seem to have much clue about how a small engine
actually works?

Something else you are an expert in Chris?

Or just more unsubstantiated lies from you?

"The man's so up his own rear end as to be
unbelievable! He must have a 2 foot diameter sphincter at least (to
allow the shoulders to follow the head)."

Jake 2011

Says it all really, eh Mike!