Old 03-10-2011, 09:53 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie smith View Post
I was going to do it indoors
The trouble in winter is always going to be light levels, and balancing heat and light (too much heat for the light level and you'll get leggy weak growth). You've mentioned using lights - I don't know if your avatar means that you already have the knowledge and experience of growing plants under artificial light ;-)
I have no direct experience but I understand that it can be expensive to get the light levels at daylight frequencies.