Old 03-10-2011, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Leylandii Shreddings

"Pete C" wrote in message
news

"'Mike'" wrote in message
WOW Thanks

Grass cuttings :-))
Leaves :-))

No problem at all.

Leaves ??? My daughter and son in law have Landscaped Gardens of some 2
acres and guess what season we are in ...... :-))

Grass cuttings ? No problems there, from a couple of acres of landscaped
produces rather a lot of grass cuttings

Got it planned :-))

Very many thanks

Mike

Mike, if you can get a large quantity of leaves it might be better
converted into leaf mould?
Pete C

My daughter and son in law are the leaf suppliers :-((

They have lots of trees in their garden and it is a full time job gathering
them up, BUT, to transport them to my house with my 'little garden' would be
a pain in the neck AND, as it is only a little garden, I don't have the
room. However, to transport some home to mix with what I do have is a
different kettle of fish. Black sacks in my boot, I have a BMW with a big
boot OR one of their cars.

But thanks for the thought ;-))

Mike