Old 04-10-2011, 06:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] dverhougst@yahoo.com is offline

Default Corn silk

On Oct 3, 9:28*pm, Jackie Olund wrote:
On Oct 3, 8:55*pm, steve petrous wrote:

On Sep 29, 11:07*pm, "Steve B" wrote:

Does anyone here eat corn silk? *I love it. *It is so sweet. *I like it
better than alfalfa, and if you're going to toss it, keep me a nice serving.

Steve

Newsgroups are a great way to discuss topics. In this case, the topis
is general gardening.

Glad to know someone else from my internet literacy class stumbled
across this as well.

Same here. I am sorry that we have interrupted your discussion with
this nonsense. It's a required assignment we have to do. Please
accept my appolgy.