Old 04-10-2011, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default Opinions On Cannabis

On 04/10/2011 08:43, Bob Hobden wrote:
"jamie smith" wrote ...

Hey everyone, another thread from me, I bet you are all getting bored of
these threads, anyway I would really like your opinion on growing
cannabis and using cannabis. Thank you for reading my boring threads

Growing it is illegal, growing it is not difficult indeed I've seen it
grow to a decent height from bird seed out on our old allotment site.
I've read that it is believed to be a causal agent in some schizophrenia
cases especially when used from a young age. Whilst I can understand it
being used by some seriously ill people, and those abroad in extreme
poverty with a dreadful life, why anyone in this country who is well
would want to cloud their brain defeats me. Life itself is too powerful
a drug.

Bob says it all.