Old 04-10-2011, 09:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default Labelling help pls

My writing is appalling, I can barely read it myself next day! I have
been thinking of getting one of these labelling machines which will
produce clear labels which I can stick to the plastic 15mm wide stick in
plastic labels I use. Brother PT1005BTS and GL-200 seem suitable for
this, though what the difference is between them I am not sure. Has
anyone any experience of these, good or bad, or perhaps can recommend a
better product.