Old 04-10-2011, 11:26 AM
jamie smith's Avatar
jamie smith jamie smith is offline
Registered User

Location: england

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay View Post
Why say "I would really like your opinion" if what you mean is you only want to hear from people who agree with you?

And why would you expect that on a public forum people would talk in praise of an illegal activity?
I wasnt talking about ilegal activity and I was just doing a little research on peoples opinion on cannabis for my extended research A Level in collage im doing this as part of my course work and cannabis does not mess up with your brain its ILEGAL because its addictive it cant actually cause any physical harm apart from inhaling smoke and one reason why this wont be legal is because the industrys will lose out on to much money so its all about money because the goverment are greedy. I understand how they didnt teach this in schools 40 - 50 years ago kay so im sorry you didnt get to now the truth. maybe pay for a collage if you arnt scared of looking 60 years older than everyone