Old 04-10-2011, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default Opinions On Cannabis

On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 23:11:28 +0000, jamie smith
wrote:

Hey everyone, another thread from me, I bet you are all getting bored of
these threads, anyway I would really like your opinion on growing
cannabis and using cannabis. Thank you for reading my boring threads

I have multiple sclerosis and cannabis is often suggested as a
medicinal supplement. There is a medicine for MS made from cannabis
but it's not available on the NHS an it is ridiculously expensive.
Many people find the real thing help a lot. In my case just a couple
of drags stops muscle spasms in a few seconds. There are no medicines
that can do that. I don't smoke enough to get high. One problem is the
mix with the dangerously addictive tobacco so smoke cannabis neat in a
pipe.

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com