Old 04-10-2011, 11:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_3_] Pete C[_3_] is offline

Default Labelling help pls

"Moonraker" wrote in message
My writing is appalling, I can barely read it myself next day! I have been
thinking of getting one of these labelling machines which will produce
clear labels which I can stick to the plastic 15mm wide stick in plastic
labels I use. Brother PT1005BTS and GL-200 seem suitable for this, though
what the difference is between them I am not sure. Has anyone any
experience of these, good or bad, or perhaps can recommend a better
product.

Don't know the Brother. I've just bought a Dymo LetraTag LT-100H. £17. It
comes with paper label tape but plactic is available which I have. I'm
trialing labels on my plot over the winter to see how they fair.
Pete C