Old 04-10-2011, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default Labelling help pls

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 09:23:06 +0100, Moonraker
wrote:

Brother PT1005BTS and GL-200 seem suitable for
this, though what the difference is between them I am not sure.

I use the brother GL-100 , Love it, bought my brother one for this
coming xmas. Check on ebay for sources of cheap refill tape.

Looking at the GL-200 I think you get a clearer idea of what the final
label will look like, before printing, but the end result is the
same, so how about buying the 'old' model, save yourself enough to buy
a few more refills.

Are you a 2012 Gamemaker too?
www.lincolnfuchsiasociety.info