Old 04-10-2011, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Opinions On Cannabis

"jamie smith" wrote in message

'Martin[_2_ Wrote:
;938619']On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 08:43:31 +0100, "Bob Hobden"

wrote:
-
"jamie smith" wrote ...-

Hey everyone, another thread from me, I bet you are all getting bored
of
these threads, anyway I would really like your opinion on growing
cannabis and using cannabis. Thank you for reading my boring threads

-
Growing it is illegal, growing it is not difficult indeed I've seen it
grow
to a decent height from bird seed out on our old allotment site.
I've read that it is believed to be a causal agent in some schizophrenia

cases especially when used from a young age. -

Only when used in very large quantities.
-
Whilst I can understand it
being used by some seriously ill people, and those abroad in extreme
poverty
with a dreadful life, why anyone in this country who is well would want
cloud their brain defeats me. Life itself is too powerful a drug.-

Better start by trying to understand why people drink large quantities
of alcohol, which has far more harmful effects than cannabis.
--

Martin

Finally someone without there head stuck up there arse

--
jamie smith

I don't quite follow why one of the clique has chosen to send an abuse
report!!!

Look at the abuse thrown at me by the "Hierarchy" of the newsgroup!!!

Mike