Old 05-10-2011, 06:34 AM posted to rec.gardens,aus.gardens

Default Some Spring for you

This is for all those northern hemisphere people who are getting grumpy
because the frost is coming (or arrived already) and their tomatoes are
still green. It is for those not looking forward to being indoors reading
seed catalogs for the next 5 months worrying about fuel bills.

It features blossoms, new life and includes some nubile ladies and a hairy
young male wriggling naked in the clover as our many of our forebears were
wont to do at this time of year.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/...Spring%202011/

David