Old 05-10-2011, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Opinions On Cannabis

"Sacha" wrote

"Bob Hobden" said:
snip

Jamie, I tell it as it is and if that offends your young sensibilities
don't ask the question.

Do any of you actually believe this is someone with 'young sensibilities'
or a trouble maker with a grudge against urg? Or one of its friends. After
a certain troll gets rapped knuckles, posts like this suddenly pop up in
urg. It's such a recurrent pattern that it always surprises me a little
that anyone is taken in.

This post asked a question which I answered from my experience, nothing
more. If it is another troll or indeed a sock puppet, who cares, it's got us
talking on the subject and thrown up some differing views amongst regulars
which is stimulating.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.