Old 05-10-2011, 02:12 PM posted to aus.gardens
Bloke Down The Pub Bloke Down The Pub is offline

Default Some Spring for you

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
This is for all those northern hemisphere people who are getting grumpy
because the frost is coming (or arrived already) and their tomatoes are
still green. It is for those not looking forward to being indoors reading
seed catalogs for the next 5 months worrying about fuel bills.

It features blossoms, new life and includes some nubile ladies and a hairy
young male wriggling naked in the clover as our many of our forebears were
wont to do at this time of year.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/...Spring%202011/

David

Do the mulberries have a make and model? I have a fairly new white mulberry
tree which is just bursting leaf buds and my neighbour has a black mulberry
with giant black fruit overhanging my fence (but not for long when I am out
there) I am just hoping that mine is a late season bearer and the
neighbours is early season if yours turns out to be mid season I may have to
get another one.

Mike

I am in W.A. for clarity