Old 05-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Plants_Galore Plants_Galore is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart noble View Post
Can anyone suggest a reason why about 10% of my violas just drop dead
overnight after a couple of weeks of what seems like healthy growth?
Often it's just one in a line of half a dozen. Most are in semi shade so
they haven't been fried by the Indian summer or allowed to dry out.
I'm wondering whether plug plants can become plug bound in some way if
they put on too much growth too quickly.
I grow them every year and have never had this problem before, so any
thoughts appreciated
We grow thousands of Violas and have not had any problems.
You don't have to be Shrek to have green fingers!
For great advice and quality plants visit http://plantsgaloreonline.co.uk or call us on: 01279 792 321