Old 05-10-2011, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_3_] Pete C[_3_] is offline

Default Tomorrow

"Fuschia" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 01:02:41 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

My 3 Lawsons Cypr will be felled at the insistence of my neighbour who
claims they are causing cracks in her plaster.
I will vacate the house all day as I don't want to be here.

We used to be friends, but now we will never speak again except with
gritted
teeth.

Kind of hedge wars, I suppose.

My poor trees.

Sorry to hear that Christina.

Is your neighbour aware that removing the trees might cause her house
even more damage from heave?

In theory, any damage caused by the trees water uptake should be reversed as
the ground rehydrates. I said in theory!
Pete C