Old 05-10-2011, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default lawnmower troubles

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , hugh ]
writes
Has he cleaned the air filter?

Yes put new one in

Check state of spark plug when it stops.
It may be getting too little or too much petrol.

Will do. Does sometimes stink of petrol when try and restart it after it
stops.

Janet, you had a lot of information, probably information overload, all from
mostly well intentioned poster - bar one Bart!.

The symptom you've just mentioned may well lead an engineer to quickly
discover the solution to your problem. I'm not going to suggest a reason or
cure as you have had enough already and more would only serve to confuse.

Good luck and I think you'll be up and running again soon.

Bill