Old 05-10-2011, 11:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Critters on my Pluot tree

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
Everything was fine yesterday but today one branch of my multi-specie
Pluot was all but stripped of leaves (the others had nothing)

Critters are just over an inch with stripes from front to back, over
all they are greenish/grayish.

Plucked them and sprayed with a orange based organic soap.

Hope I got them all, but are they likely to attack my cherry tree?
And what might they be and what's the best way to deal with them

If it helps I'm zone 9 or 10 and the weather is finally changing

Any chance of a photograph? So far it isn't clear if you have grubs,
beetles, grasshoppers or any other leaf eater.

I don't have a digital camera, but they were caterpillars