Old 06-10-2011, 04:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tomorrow

"Bill Grey" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
My 3 Lawsons Cypr will be felled at the insistence of my neighbour who
claims they are causing cracks in her plaster.
I will vacate the house all day as I don't want to be here.

We used to be friends, but now we will never speak again except with
gritted teeth.

Conifers have plate roots which o take up a lot of moisture which may or
may not be the cause of your neighbour's broblems. Of course, losing your
trees will be a big disappointment, but will it be as bad as losing a long
time friendship?

Yes. We now hate each other and the friendship is not retrievable. Never.
Ever. Not in a million years.

As we all get older, big plants like confers can become more amd more of a
liability - more than we an cope with.

Hope things work out for you.

Bill