Old 06-10-2011, 12:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default lawnmower troubles

In article , Bill Grey
writes
Janet, you had a lot of information, probably information overload, all from
mostly well intentioned poster - bar one Bart!.

The symptom you've just mentioned may well lead an engineer to quickly
discover the solution to your problem. I'm not going to suggest a reason or
cure as you have had enough already and more would only serve to confuse.

Good luck and I think you'll be up and running again soon.

Bill

Yes printed out all help and advice and took it back to lawnmower man,
since then got mower back and though it sounds a bit rough it s actually
doing the lawn!!
Managed to cut lawn with thanks to everyone who helped

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy