Old 06-10-2011, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
ivan_n ivan_n is offline

Default Opinions On Cannabis

On 2011-10-04 00:11:28 +0100, jamie smith
said:

Hey everyone, another thread from me, I bet you are all getting bored of
these threads, anyway I would really like your opinion on growing
cannabis and using cannabis. Thank you for reading my boring threads

My opinion is that you're a troll. Possibly a troll who already knows
too much about the effects of cannabis from personal experience.

I haven't seen any comments on the use of the plants as a food source,
ie seeds and oil and as bird food etc. Perhaps the OP was not after
this sort of information !!

A couple of months ago there was a large field of hemp growing I would
assume for the above reasons near to where i live, and on a HFW River
Cottage program they featured Hemp oil/seed recipes.