Old 06-10-2011, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default Opinions On Cannabis

In message , Martin
writes
On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 08:43:31 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"jamie smith" wrote ...

Hey everyone, another thread from me, I bet you are all getting bored of
these threads, anyway I would really like your opinion on growing
cannabis and using cannabis. Thank you for reading my boring threads

Growing it is illegal, growing it is not difficult indeed I've seen it grow
to a decent height from bird seed out on our old allotment site.
I've read that it is believed to be a causal agent in some schizophrenia
cases especially when used from a young age.

Only when used in very large quantities.

Whilst I can understand it
being used by some seriously ill people, and those abroad in extreme poverty
with a dreadful life, why anyone in this country who is well would want to
cloud their brain defeats me. Life itself is too powerful a drug.

Better start by trying to understand why people drink large quantities
of alcohol, which has far more harmful effects than cannabis.

It has different effects, whether they are all worse or not is
debatable. But as they say two wrongs don't make a right.
--
hugh