Old 06-10-2011, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike.. . . . Mike.. .  .   . is offline

Default Opinions On Cannabis

and I was just doing a little research on peoples opinion on cannabis
for my extended research A Level in collage im doing this as part of my
course work and cannabis does not mess up with your brain its ILEGAL
because its addictive it cant actually cause any physical harm apart...

......from punctuation blindness?

from inhaling smoke and one reason why this wont be legal is because the
industrys will lose out on to much money so its all about money because
the goverment are greedy. I understand how they didnt teach this in
schools 40 - 50 years ago kay so im sorry you didnt get to now the
truth. maybe pay for a collage if you arnt scared of looking 60 years
older than everyone

he sold his spellcheck to buy drugs?
--
Mike... . . . .