Old 06-10-2011, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike.. . . . Mike.. .  .   . is offline

Default Opinions On Cannabis

On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:13:53 +0100, Sacha wrote:

You have to wonder which 'collage' he's at that he can't even spell the
word, or several others and has no knowledge of basic punctuation or
grammar.

He's actually worse than me! (Mind you, I agree with him we should
legalise drugs, prohibition didn't work in the states for booze, it
hasn't worked with other drugs anywhere, same result, enriched
organised crime and funding for dodgy Afghans. 2-0, both own goals. It
will take another 50 years before people wise up).
--
Mike... . . . .