Old 06-10-2011, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Opinions On Cannabis

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , Mike.....
writes
On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:13:53 +0100, Sacha wrote:

You have to wonder which 'collage' he's at that he can't even spell the
word, or several others and has no knowledge of basic punctuation or
grammar.

He's actually worse than me! (Mind you, I agree with him we should
legalise drugs, prohibition didn't work in the states for booze, it
hasn't worked with other drugs anywhere, same result, enriched
organised crime and funding for dodgy Afghans. 2-0, both own goals. It
will take another 50 years before people wise up).

ISTR reading that one of the differences between cannabis and alcohol is
the time taken to clear the brain after the intake, the chemicals attached
to the brain from alcohol going much more quickly. So with any regular
intake of cannabis your brain is permanently inhibited. Perhaps this might
explain the lethargic work shy attitude of many of our young people on a
Monday morning.

--
hugh

and Tuesday

and Wednesday

and Thursday

and Friday

HOWEVER, we must not forget those youngsters who are not work shy, but are
still tarred with the same brush as 'Youth of Today'

Mike