Old 06-10-2011, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default Opinions On Cannabis

On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 17:43:24 +0100, Mike.. . . .
wrote:

On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:17:33 +0100, "'Mike'"
wrote:

is it beyond you to discuss things that are illegal? Homosexuality
used to be illegal, now it isn't. Would you have objected to
discussing the rights and wrongs of that when it was illegal?
Would you object to David Cameron discussing raising the speed limit
to a currently illegal 80? Would you have object to discussing
apartheid in south Africa?

Mike, you are trying to make a statement to those who are set in their ways.
Look at the flak I get from those on this very newsgroup/forum. People who
are set in a ""Generalisation and Stereotyping based on unsubstantiated hear
say"" way.

I wouldn't know because I only pop in now and again to ask a question.
Legalising drugs is I think an important way forward for the world. It
has to happen, maybe one more person here starts thinking - one day it
will be a majority, same way it went for other issues where the law
had got it wrong.

Can you think of a country that has changed its laws to make drugs
legal?

Steve

--
Neural network software applications, help and support.

Neural Network Software. www.npsl1.com
EasyNN-plus. Neural Networks plus. www.easynn.com
SwingNN. Forecast with Neural Networks. www.swingnn.com
JustNN. Just Neural Networks. www.justnn.com