Old 07-10-2011, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default rustic weeping rosemary

On 10/07/2011 10:43 AM, David Rance wrote:
I think that Bob's photo of the rosemary in France is lovely - wish I'd
got one. I have some lowish walls in Normandy and this year we planted
some Mexican Fleabane which is doing very well. Didn't know about the
Fleabane until we saw some outside Llandaff Cathedral last year. Now
we're seeing it everywhere, especially in France along the banks of the
Sarthe at Sablé.

Cracking idea, I will try some of that too. Thanks.