Old 07-10-2011, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Opinions On Cannabis

"kay" wrote in message

Janet;938928 Wrote:
In article ,
says...-

On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 16:32:57 +0000, kay
wrote:
-
You were talking about growing and using it; both are illegal in the
UK-

is it beyond you to discuss things that are illegal?-

He didn't ask for a discussion; he asked for opinions and that's what
he
got. Having got exactly what he asked for he became abusively critical
of
the opinions.

If somebody on urg asks about growing cyclamen, the general idea is that
people should discuss it on the basis of their own experience in growing
cyclamen. It would not necessarily be a good idea to discuss one's
experience of growing cannabis on a public forum.

--
kay

I think someone just may be taking the micky out of this po-faced newsgroup.
On another forum I am on, someone posted ..
Any shoplifters out there?
There have been some very funny and clever replies

I think urg needs to lighten up a bit

Mike