Old 07-10-2011, 04:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Where to buy bulk epson salt?

FarmI wrote:
"Bob F" wrote in message
I've just been told that the curled under leaves on my italian prune
trees are caused by magnesiom deficiency and I should apply a few
pounds of epson salts under each tree.

Your search might be easier if you looked for it using the correct
name which is 'Epsom salts'. It is named after the town of Epsom in
the UK.
I would be extremely suspicious of taking any advice to use that
amount of Epsom salts under any tree.

Thanks for both comments. Maybe that explains all the ink cartridges I found in
my search. Ooops!