Old 07-10-2011, 06:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default Where to buy bulk epson salt?

On Oct 6, 4:36*pm, "Bob F" wrote:

...I should apply a few pounds of epson salts
under each tree.

Don't do it!

Location is Seattle.

There are so many misdiagnosed problems associated w/ Mg, especially
here in the PNW. These guys are there to help, use em: WSU Master
Gardener Program, Seattle,
http://county.wsu.edu/king/gardening.../e-clinic.aspx

Here is the general info you should read before talking to them:

http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~Linda%2...om%20salts.pdf

More WSU info on nutrient sprays:

http://www.tfrec.wsu.edu/Horticulture/nutspray.html

PNW Fruit trees:
http://cru.cahe.wsu.edu/cepublicatio...e/pnw0121e.pdf

Gotta argee w/ David, 1/2 gal should do most garden for a season or
two. a dollar two ninety eight at the RiteAid store or any drug
store.

What kind of store wound I go to for a good price on 50 or 100 lb bags of epson
salt?

The internet can get you sources for 25-50 lb bags if you still feel
the need.