Old 08-10-2011, 06:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Where to buy bulk epson salt?

"Bob F" wrote in message

(snip)
OK - settings changed. Can anyone see it now?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68364065@N07/6220401824/

Yup - can see it. It doesn't look too bad really, but I do agree with David
about magnesium deficiency - it doesnt' look like the descriptions given for
that. It's not a stunningly healthy look, but then I wouldn't be overly
worried about it either.

How long ago were the pics taken? You'd be just about to go into Autumn
leaf loss soonish wouldn't you? If so, I'd not do anything to it until next
Spring and then if it looks as sad as it does in the pics, I'd try the usual
things - check the moisture level, give it a feed with pelleted chook poo,
give it a watering with a 2 gall can to which a teaspoon of trace elements
have been added, give it some seaweed/fish emulsion, mulch it. (Not
altogether mind you, try one thing at a time and keep an evil eye on it's
progress).

HTH.