Old 08-10-2011, 10:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
Garrapata Garrapata is offline

Default Where to buy bulk epson salt?

I've just been told that the curled under leaves on my italian prune trees are
caused by magnesiom deficiency and I should apply a few pounds of epson salts
under each tree.

Is the diagnosis likely to be accurate? Location is Seattle.

\
Don't know, who diagnosed? Doesn't sound likely, may be mag unavailable
due to pH, get a second opinion.

What kind of store wound I go to for a good price on 50 or 100 lb bags of epson
salt?

Around here any nursery/garden supply would have 1-10 lb bags and could
probably get larger sizes. But if it turns out you need larger sizes try
a farm supply place for best price.
--

09=IX