Old 08-10-2011, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AriesVal[_12_] AriesVal[_12_] is offline

Default What are these 'fruits' please? and are they edible?

On 08/10/2011 14:31, Sacha wrote:
Japanese

quince I think

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaenomeles

I have the pink one, and have never found a use for the fruit.

In the past, I've made jelly from them but I'm not convinced it's worth
the fiddle!

I'm not going to do anything with them either but interesting to know
what they are and their name.

--
Don't forgive people because you're weak,
forgive them because you're strong enough to know that people make mistakes.