Old 08-10-2011, 04:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Where to buy bulk epson salt?

In article ,
Garrapata wrote:

I've just been told that the curled under leaves on my italian prune trees
are
caused by magnesiom deficiency and I should apply a few pounds of epson
salts
under each tree.

Is the diagnosis likely to be accurate? Location is Seattle.

\
Don't know, who diagnosed? Doesn't sound likely, may be mag unavailable
due to pH, get a second opinion.

What kind of store wound I go to for a good price on 50 or 100 lb bags of
epson
salt?

Around here any nursery/garden supply would have 1-10 lb bags and could
probably get larger sizes. But if it turns out you need larger sizes try
a farm supply place for best price.

I agree that a you would need less than a pound (454 g) to adjust any
magnesium deficiency you may have. I've found that your local
pharmacy/apothecary will have the best prices.
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and Medicare, while cutting taxes on the wealthy.

Kucinich noted that none of the government programs targeted for
elimination or severe cutback in House Republican spending plans
"appeared on the GAO's list of government programs at high risk of
waste, fraud and abuse."
http://www.politifact.com/ohio/state...is-kucinich/re
p-dennis-kucinich-says-gop-budget-cuts-dont-targ/

[W]e have the situation with the deficit and the debt and spending and jobs. And it's not that difficult to get out of it. The first thing you do is you get rid of corporate welfare. That's hundreds of billions of dollars a year. The second is you tax corporations so that they don't get away with no taxation.
- Ralph Nader
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/7/19/ralph_naders_solution_to_debt_crisis