Old 08-10-2011, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default I'm sort of sad

In article , Emery Davis
writes
On 10/06/2011 04:56 AM, Christina Websell wrote:
My Lawson's cypr are gone from the front of my house, insurance claim from
my neighbours.

Sympathies. A sad story all around.

But how tall where they Christina and honestly, did they block a lot of
light from the neighbours?
If they were kept well trimmed etc. then i feel sorry for you and the
demise of said trees.
Are you now more exposed to those neighbours and what will you replace
the trees with? Maybe a wild hedge would encourage the birds as much? I
know ,y hawthorn shelters a lot of small birds.
--
Janet Tweedy