Old 10-10-2011, 04:45 PM
The Soul Patch The Soul Patch is offline
Registered User

Default hello from the soul patch

hello all, just thought i would say hello from our new gardening project called the soul patch based in stratford upon avon warwickshire. our online blog is here The Soul Patch Blog if you want to follow our goings on day to day. we are growing in x2 60x22ft polytunnels plants for hanging baskets and elephant garlic. we want to also make organic herbal teas and chutneys with all the ingredients grown on our patch.